Role Playing from school

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ringmaster

Post  Unknown.You on Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:11 pm

"insolent fool," said,"you're worse than Cash...."

I mad to just will kill kill kill kill kill kill kill......

"begone from my sight wretched human you are now banished from my circus....you deserve nothing if you are ordering ME around!"


-------NARRATOR---------------

Kikame finds himself teleported inside a castle the stones were worn...the windows shattered..and multiple bodies on the floor...

_________________
I Love This World so Much I could Just.....:
avatar
Unknown.You
Admin

Posts : 129
RPoints : 101124
Join date : 2012-06-05
Age : 1018
Location : Escaping Reality

http://tagashi.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Kikame

Post  kikame* on Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:24 pm

Kikame goes to everybody he sees in sight to see if any are alive he walks slowly and steadily.

What happened here this is a total slaughter who did this.

avatar
kikame*

Posts : 95
RPoints : 101158
Join date : 2012-06-06
Age : 2016
Location : somewhere where ur not

Back to top Go down

?

Post  Unknown.You on Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:00 pm

I walked in the castle and clenched my scythe...If there were any survivors I'll kill them.heheheheheheh...

"heeeelllooooo?" I asked,"Are there any survivors?"

_________________
I Love This World so Much I could Just.....:
avatar
Unknown.You
Admin

Posts : 129
RPoints : 101124
Join date : 2012-06-05
Age : 1018
Location : Escaping Reality

http://tagashi.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Kikame

Post  kikame* on Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:53 pm

"How i would know do you know who did this and who are you ".

Damn so whoever this is i am ready to fight Kikame pulls lets a kunai knive slide down his arm into his hand covered by his long cloak.
avatar
kikame*

Posts : 95
RPoints : 101158
Join date : 2012-06-06
Age : 2016
Location : somewhere where ur not

Back to top Go down

Narrator

Post  Unknown.You on Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:44 pm

Kikame sees a young boy a lot younger than himself...He had long red hair that covered his left eye, a black cloak that covered both hands and draped down to cover his feet, but the most surprising feature was his fox ears and tail.

the boy smiled and backed away, waving his cloak covered in confusion. "woah woah woah!!!!! I am not that sorta guy! Kunai are very dangerous!!!!!" He smiles and disappears from Kikame's sight, then appearing behind him and says,"Why don't you put that away?"

_________________
I Love This World so Much I could Just.....:
avatar
Unknown.You
Admin

Posts : 129
RPoints : 101124
Join date : 2012-06-05
Age : 1018
Location : Escaping Reality

http://tagashi.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Kikame

Post  kikame* on Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:16 pm

Kikame then turns into air and flies away 20 feet away from the boy then turns back to solid and starts using his wings.

"So who are you".
avatar
kikame*

Posts : 95
RPoints : 101158
Join date : 2012-06-06
Age : 2016
Location : somewhere where ur not

Back to top Go down

Narrator

Post  Unknown.You on Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:07 pm

The child smiles peacefully and closes his eyes tilting his head...

"name's sylex! nice to meet you!" He says,"who're you?"

_________________
I Love This World so Much I could Just.....:
avatar
Unknown.You
Admin

Posts : 129
RPoints : 101124
Join date : 2012-06-05
Age : 1018
Location : Escaping Reality

http://tagashi.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Kikame

Post  kikame* on Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:43 pm

No way this kid aint sylex!

"No no way u arent sylex i know sylex and hes like thousands of years old who the hell are you did i go back in time".

This isnt possible.

"Kid what year is this."
avatar
kikame*

Posts : 95
RPoints : 101158
Join date : 2012-06-06
Age : 2016
Location : somewhere where ur not

Back to top Go down

Sylex?

Post  Unknown.You on Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:12 pm

I turn to the guy and finally realize what he's getting to...He met me from the future...and if this lug of idiot is someone who knows me and is able to talk without flinching he's probably a friend!

"You must mean my future self young realm traveler! And I'm not that young! I'm twelve!" I said in dismay.

"And thousand years old is kinda far-fetched! I may be full demon and all....but I live a normal life! I'm gonna die around my ninety's...." I said...

"He probably knows some sorta time spell and/or was teleported there by mistake..."

_________________
I Love This World so Much I could Just.....:
avatar
Unknown.You
Admin

Posts : 129
RPoints : 101124
Join date : 2012-06-05
Age : 1018
Location : Escaping Reality

http://tagashi.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Kikame

Post  kikame* on Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:25 pm

"No in my time your a king and your a grim reaper and yes you are young you are only twelve you are young compared to the people i know".

avatar
kikame*

Posts : 95
RPoints : 101158
Join date : 2012-06-06
Age : 2016
Location : somewhere where ur not

Back to top Go down

Sylex

Post  Unknown.You on Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:36 pm

I just stare at the idiot...But then my excitement overflows...My grim reaper license will actually happen!!!

"Well Yeah I am a king...I am just attacking this enemy country," I said confidently," They where threatening my country...So I totally obliterated the palace."

I looked to the floor towards all the bodies...And then my eyes widened. I unsheathed my sword and set it on fire. I glared at all the bodies that suddenly revived...

_________________
I Love This World so Much I could Just.....:
avatar
Unknown.You
Admin

Posts : 129
RPoints : 101124
Join date : 2012-06-05
Age : 1018
Location : Escaping Reality

http://tagashi.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Kikame

Post  kikame* on Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:57 pm

Wow no wonder he is so damaged.

"So um whats going"

Kikame says reaching out at his small shuriken that can be transformed into a huge sword.
avatar
kikame*

Posts : 95
RPoints : 101158
Join date : 2012-06-06
Age : 2016
Location : somewhere where ur not

Back to top Go down

Sylex

Post  Unknown.You on Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:23 am

I take my sword and slash past Kikame taking down two zombies, but suddenly more caved in...Soon Kikame and I were fully surrounded by them...

"So who wants a Zombi-kebab?" I asked.

_________________
I Love This World so Much I could Just.....:
avatar
Unknown.You
Admin

Posts : 129
RPoints : 101124
Join date : 2012-06-05
Age : 1018
Location : Escaping Reality

http://tagashi.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Kikame

Post  kikame* on Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:13 pm

Kikame sees all the zombies coming in so he simply flies up and sends a slash at every zombie getting close to Sylex that he can't fight.

"How are you doing kid ."
avatar
kikame*

Posts : 95
RPoints : 101158
Join date : 2012-06-06
Age : 2016
Location : somewhere where ur not

Back to top Go down

Sylex

Post  Unknown.You on Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:59 pm

The pain from the Previous battle wounds constricted me from going all out. i hid this fact with a couple of words....

"I am fine," I said with a grunt as the zombies piled in,"There must be a sorcerer somewhere! The Zombies won't be able to move otherwise!"

I continue to slash at the enemies that seemingly never ended, keeping my eye out for their leader...

_________________
I Love This World so Much I could Just.....:
avatar
Unknown.You
Admin

Posts : 129
RPoints : 101124
Join date : 2012-06-05
Age : 1018
Location : Escaping Reality

http://tagashi.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Kikame

Post  kikame* on Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:55 pm

Kikame sees how hes slowing down so he heals them.

"There you go gr this will heal you and give you all your energy".

Kikame gasps a little bit and then screams out.

"I am done with this".

Kikame rages out and teleports at every single zombie and wipes them all out.

"O god im really exhausted give me a moment make sure theres no more zombies il rest give me a sec that drained me".
avatar
kikame*

Posts : 95
RPoints : 101158
Join date : 2012-06-06
Age : 2016
Location : somewhere where ur not

Back to top Go down

Re: Role Playing from school

Post  Unknown.You on Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:32 pm


This guy...really...Hasn't he been listening to what I've been saying?!?!?!?!

"JEEZ! you IDIOT YOU COMPLETELY LEFT YOURSELF A SITTING DUCK!" I yelled

The zombies suddenly revive...And surround us again...Suddenly out of the shadows a dim purple light shone, for a few milliseconds. I instantly ember-teleport there and slash down with my sword. Then finally the zombies stopped moving and fell to the ground.

"what would you have done without me?" I asked confidently.

_________________
I Love This World so Much I could Just.....:
avatar
Unknown.You
Admin

Posts : 129
RPoints : 101124
Join date : 2012-06-05
Age : 1018
Location : Escaping Reality

http://tagashi.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Kikame

Post  kikame* on Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:16 am

"Hey i aint an idiot i did save your life atleast 20 times back there and finally we are"

Kikame gets up and teleports to Sylex's pocision.
avatar
kikame*

Posts : 95
RPoints : 101158
Join date : 2012-06-06
Age : 2016
Location : somewhere where ur not

Back to top Go down

Sylex

Post  Unknown.You on Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:07 am

"oh jeez you can't even count!" I snapped,"you only saved me once by healing me! every thing else was you going berserk because all the zombies kept coming!"

I poked his forehead (then his eye) and glared

"IF YOU HAD JUST LOOKED FOR THE CONTROLLER OF THE ZOMBIES THEN YOU WOULDN'T"T HAVE LOOKED LIKE A COMPLETE FOOL!"

I sighed

"besides I didn't even need your help...this was my battle and mine alone......"

Wink "But I suppose I should thank you for helping me out..."

I sat down shakily but then flopped to the floor out of pure exhaustion.

"MAAAAANNN! I am beat...Don't worry allies will come sooner or later..."

_________________
I Love This World so Much I could Just.....:
avatar
Unknown.You
Admin

Posts : 129
RPoints : 101124
Join date : 2012-06-05
Age : 1018
Location : Escaping Reality

http://tagashi.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

kikame

Post  kikame* on Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:12 am

"well look kid shut it every way you see it i had to go all crazy if not they couldve of got us and dont touch me you fag"

I need to get out of here.
avatar
kikame*

Posts : 95
RPoints : 101158
Join date : 2012-06-06
Age : 2016
Location : somewhere where ur not

Back to top Go down

Sylex

Post  Unknown.You on Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:41 pm

what is a fag? well whatever it is he must be insulting me!

" いまいましい野郎なぜあなたは性交をシャットダウンし、放置しないでください!? "



_________________
I Love This World so Much I could Just.....:
avatar
Unknown.You
Admin

Posts : 129
RPoints : 101124
Join date : 2012-06-05
Age : 1018
Location : Escaping Reality

http://tagashi.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

kikame

Post  kikame* on Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:26 pm

"What did you just say ".

Kikame trys to catch on to his weird language.

Kikame looks around to make sure there isn't a spell or anything dangerous.
avatar
kikame*

Posts : 95
RPoints : 101158
Join date : 2012-06-06
Age : 2016
Location : somewhere where ur not

Back to top Go down

Narrator

Post  Unknown.You on Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:32 pm

Perhaps Kikame was confused, considering he couldn't understand plain japanese...

What sylex said was simple:

"You damn b**tard why don't you just shut the F*ck up and leave?!"

The reason sylex said such vulgar language was because he felt insulted...

_________________
I Love This World so Much I could Just.....:
avatar
Unknown.You
Admin

Posts : 129
RPoints : 101124
Join date : 2012-06-05
Age : 1018
Location : Escaping Reality

http://tagashi.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

kikame

Post  kikame* on Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:34 pm

Kikame walks over to the kid and with the most serious face .

He says "Do you want to shut up look Sylex i prefer the older one because you are annoying and stupid next time you open your mouth you die"

Kikame drives a kunai right through Sylex"s heart and punches him hard sending him flying then walks over and takes out the knife and heals him.

"Now you stupid kid i dont care if i kill you okay and i wont hold back so keep talking if you want to lose that jaw of yours that you love to use okay!"
avatar
kikame*

Posts : 95
RPoints : 101158
Join date : 2012-06-06
Age : 2016
Location : somewhere where ur not

Back to top Go down

Sylex

Post  Unknown.You on Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:56 am

I just laid down on the ground, smiling...

"Heh, pitiful weakling I'll destroy you here and now! Gheahahamwahahahahahagrahahaha!!!!"

---Narrator-----

The darkness inside Sylex swelled up as it started consuming his entire being...There before Kikame was a huge two tailed fox! he took out a kunai and threw it into Kikame's left leg, but that wasn't the end of it! Sylex grabbed Kikame's right leg and slammed him wall to wall then tossing him through a broken window.

Kikame laid there without moving...the horrible damage he had just received wasn't as strong as any other attack in which he had felt before...

"Inscrutable cur!" Sylex roared "I'll teach you fear I'll give you the upmost pain! DON'T YOU EVER TALK DOWN UPON ME EVER AGAIN!!!"

With that said Sylex aimed his sharp claws towards Kikame's heart

"STOP!" a voice yelled.

_________________
I Love This World so Much I could Just.....:
avatar
Unknown.You
Admin

Posts : 129
RPoints : 101124
Join date : 2012-06-05
Age : 1018
Location : Escaping Reality

http://tagashi.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Role Playing from school

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum