Role Playing from school

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sylex

Post  Unknown.You on Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:11 am

My senses finally returned and I halted my attack. I returned to my natural state and took a few steps back.
I then put my attention to the voice that called, apparently it was Lani, my trusted secretary.

She walked up to me and slapped my face quickly turning away afterwards,"You do remember what happens when you use that power don't you?" She asked,"It's because of that your Hear-"

I hushed her and wiped away her tears,"Quiet now...not in front of the wounded..." I said. I helped Kikame up and dragged him across the floor by his ankles.

"Sorry of my poor display of gratitude Kikame-kun...I cannot heal you now however I know an excellent sorceress who would be able to heal you excellently. The trip is quite long so please bear the pain." I said.

Lani got the bandages and wrapped them around Kikame's wounds. Outside was the army that was suppose to accompany me to this battle but...

The general Trina marched up to me and punched me straight in the forehead...Naturally I would have stood my ground and block her however I knew I must take heed in my action and receive punishment.

"Why did you go on this venture alone my liege?!" She asked. As she said the army men started yelling in worryment. I downcasted my eyes and just put on a weak smile,"Well all's well that ends well, Besides I have no time to explain we need to get this man to Sherina, FAST"

_________________
I Love This World so Much I could Just.....:
avatar
Unknown.You
Admin

Posts : 129
RPoints : 107024
Join date : 2012-06-05
Age : 1018
Location : Escaping Reality

http://tagashi.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

kikame

Post  kikame* on Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:25 pm

Kikame wakes up to pain not felt before.

"AHHHH".

Kikame screams i should have gone full demon on him this hurts.

Kikame realizes that he is on a moving carriage.

He starts getting up and open the door....
avatar
kikame*

Posts : 95
RPoints : 107058
Join date : 2012-06-06
Age : 2016
Location : somewhere where ur not

Back to top Go down

Narrator

Post  Unknown.You on Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:14 pm

"what are you doing the carriage is moving!" a voice called.

Kikame notices a girl pull him in and close the door. no one was in the carriage except the two. She put on a black hood and covered her face. She then raised a hand and chanted some sorta spell, or so it seemed. Suddenly the entire carriage went black...


_________________
I Love This World so Much I could Just.....:
avatar
Unknown.You
Admin

Posts : 129
RPoints : 107024
Join date : 2012-06-05
Age : 1018
Location : Escaping Reality

http://tagashi.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

kikame

Post  kikame* on Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:42 pm

Kikame wakes up again still in the carriage he looks around to find a figure in the carriage with him as well.

"Who are you??"
avatar
kikame*

Posts : 95
RPoints : 107058
Join date : 2012-06-06
Age : 2016
Location : somewhere where ur not

Back to top Go down

?

Post  Unknown.You on Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:55 pm

I took off my hood and greeted the stranger.

_________________
I Love This World so Much I could Just.....:
avatar
Unknown.You
Admin

Posts : 129
RPoints : 107024
Join date : 2012-06-05
Age : 1018
Location : Escaping Reality

http://tagashi.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Sophie/Bloodlust

Post  Unknown.You on Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:01 pm

"My name is Sophie, a knight under the general Trina. I am grateful for keeping the king from harm..."

I politely bowed my head and put my hood on once more.

---Narrator----

Suddenly the door flew open, and then closed again. Sophie smiled and greeted someone or something...Kikame saw nothing except Sophie rambling on to herself on how her day went...

_________________
I Love This World so Much I could Just.....:
avatar
Unknown.You
Admin

Posts : 129
RPoints : 107024
Join date : 2012-06-05
Age : 1018
Location : Escaping Reality

http://tagashi.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

kikame

Post  kikame* on Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:10 pm

Kikame just sits there almost shocked to see Sophie again with out ignoring him.

The memories he had with her flash thorough his brain.

Kikame remembers something else is in the carriage.

"Hey Sophie is there anybody else in the kart or is it just me."

Kikame says not letting his eyes drop from Sophie.
avatar
kikame*

Posts : 95
RPoints : 107058
Join date : 2012-06-06
Age : 2016
Location : somewhere where ur not

Back to top Go down

Narrator

Post  Unknown.You on Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:15 pm

Sophie just sat there nervous. The truth was that there was more than two people in the carriage. Her brother was also there. However nobody except Sophie was able to sense, see, or hear him. He was placed under a curse by an unknown man in a top hat but neither of them knew who it was.

Sophie explained this.

"His name is Sen," She began.

_________________
I Love This World so Much I could Just.....:
avatar
Unknown.You
Admin

Posts : 129
RPoints : 107024
Join date : 2012-06-05
Age : 1018
Location : Escaping Reality

http://tagashi.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

kikame

Post  kikame* on Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:36 pm

Kikame just sits there looking at Sophie he pays attention to what she says but in reality hes just lost in emotions that he wants to express but cant so he just says.


"Oh so um why cant i see him again thats whats making my head spin".

Kikame says with a grin still not letting his eyes drop from Sophie.
avatar
kikame*

Posts : 95
RPoints : 107058
Join date : 2012-06-06
Age : 2016
Location : somewhere where ur not

Back to top Go down

Sophie

Post  Unknown.You on Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:01 am

"Well it's kinda hard to explain..." I turned my head to Sen who just nonchalantly shrugged and laid his head back on the chair.

"He was cursed by a creepy man in a top hat...." I said.

_________________
I Love This World so Much I could Just.....:
avatar
Unknown.You
Admin

Posts : 129
RPoints : 107024
Join date : 2012-06-05
Age : 1018
Location : Escaping Reality

http://tagashi.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

kikame

Post  kikame* on Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:04 am

Kikame remembers the Ringmaster i know it isnt him but why would he do this damn him.

"So this guy is under the control of the Ringmaster right ive met with him a few times hey um i feel like if i need to tell you something Sophie i know you know that im from the future right well here let me tell you everything i know from the future....."

Kikame goes though every detail even the ones between him and Sophie of course it got kinda weird around there but he kept on going giving her all the details ending with this "So yeah thats all i think you should know um dont mind our history or i guess whats going to happen or what never will happen."

Kikame says with a sad expression but trys to hide it by staring at her in a way of just asking (so what do you think).


Last edited by kikame* on Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:11 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : i didnt put her in the last sentence sorry noobish mistake)
avatar
kikame*

Posts : 95
RPoints : 107058
Join date : 2012-06-06
Age : 2016
Location : somewhere where ur not

Back to top Go down

Sophie

Post  Unknown.You on Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:17 am

"No it wasn't the Ringmaster...This isn't his line of work..." I replied.

I tried to remember things about the strange man and begin to describe,

"He had a top hat, white hair, was around his young adult years, had a creepy stare, and no matter what I did he very much freaked me out..."

I remembered the time the man tried to court me...I shuddered.....

(to court is to try to get a person to be your 'mate')

_________________
I Love This World so Much I could Just.....:
avatar
Unknown.You
Admin

Posts : 129
RPoints : 107024
Join date : 2012-06-05
Age : 1018
Location : Escaping Reality

http://tagashi.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

kikame

Post  kikame* on Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:21 am

"O well um im sure it will hit me ".

"AHHH!!"

Kikame rolls over this hurts i cant take much more of this pain.

"I need medicine this hurts".
avatar
kikame*

Posts : 95
RPoints : 107058
Join date : 2012-06-06
Age : 2016
Location : somewhere where ur not

Back to top Go down

Sophie

Post  Unknown.You on Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:28 am

"here sit next to me" I said...

_________________
I Love This World so Much I could Just.....:
avatar
Unknown.You
Admin

Posts : 129
RPoints : 107024
Join date : 2012-06-05
Age : 1018
Location : Escaping Reality

http://tagashi.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

kikame

Post  kikame* on Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:31 am

Kikame smiles by the request and of course takes it but that soon pleasant feeling is erased by another wave of pain.

"I am really starting to regret not going full demon so wait are you a demon hunter yet"

Kikame whispers the last part to Sophie not trying to bring unwanted problems.
avatar
kikame*

Posts : 95
RPoints : 107058
Join date : 2012-06-06
Age : 2016
Location : somewhere where ur not

Back to top Go down

Sophie

Post  Unknown.You on Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:35 am

I tilt my head to the side in confusion...

"what's a demon hunter?"

Oh wait I almost forgot!~

-----Narrator------------


BAM>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Suddenly Kikame was out cold and his head on her lap...asleep

"this way you won't feel any pain!"


(You awaken in a clean stone castle, on a bed, with a warm wet cloth on yr head.)

_________________
I Love This World so Much I could Just.....:
avatar
Unknown.You
Admin

Posts : 129
RPoints : 107024
Join date : 2012-06-05
Age : 1018
Location : Escaping Reality

http://tagashi.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

kikame

Post  kikame* on Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:37 am

I am getting knocked out too easily i think people are starting to enjoy it.

Kikame feels tired and his body is hurting he looks around searching for another person.

"Anybody there im thirsty where am i am i dead".
avatar
kikame*

Posts : 95
RPoints : 107058
Join date : 2012-06-06
Age : 2016
Location : somewhere where ur not

Back to top Go down

Sylex

Post  Unknown.You on Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:45 am

"Nope you big puss! And if you want some water go to the dinning quarters," I said passing by.

I continued walking and disregarded Kikame for he is now completely healed and I have no longer any jurisdiction over him. I then entered my room and started doing all my HEEPS of paper work...The REAL side to a king all power...FULL PAPER SLAUGHTER.........hopefully I can finish it all by next year......

_________________
I Love This World so Much I could Just.....:
avatar
Unknown.You
Admin

Posts : 129
RPoints : 107024
Join date : 2012-06-05
Age : 1018
Location : Escaping Reality

http://tagashi.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

kikame

Post  kikame* on Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:49 am

Kikame shakes off the insult and goes to the dining quarters and gets a cup of water and some bread then leaves to train his speed and strength.

"I am not gonna let you beat me like this again you hear me Ringmaster next time i see you will be kissing my shoes."

Kikame says while once again starting his tough training.
avatar
kikame*

Posts : 95
RPoints : 107058
Join date : 2012-06-06
Age : 2016
Location : somewhere where ur not

Back to top Go down

Narrator

Post  Unknown.You on Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:52 pm

The ringmaster quietly sits in his chair...and smiles..

"I would like to see that sonny....I would love to see that...."

_________________
I Love This World so Much I could Just.....:
avatar
Unknown.You
Admin

Posts : 129
RPoints : 107024
Join date : 2012-06-05
Age : 1018
Location : Escaping Reality

http://tagashi.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

kikame

Post  kikame* on Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:38 pm

Kikame keeps on training until his body cant move so he just collapses.

"O god i think i went to hard i cant move but the stars are just so beautiful."

Kikame just lays there in the night watching the sunset and stays there totally busted just enjoying the scenario which hasnt been as peaceful as this.

avatar
kikame*

Posts : 95
RPoints : 107058
Join date : 2012-06-06
Age : 2016
Location : somewhere where ur not

Back to top Go down

Cans

Post  Unknown.You on Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:43 am

I walked to the courtyard for my daily night training but when I got there I saw a young boy laying on the ground...maybe he's the special person Sylex told us about. I walked over.

"Are you alright?" I asked...

_________________
I Love This World so Much I could Just.....:
avatar
Unknown.You
Admin

Posts : 129
RPoints : 107024
Join date : 2012-06-05
Age : 1018
Location : Escaping Reality

http://tagashi.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

kikame

Post  kikame* on Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:48 am

Kikame looks up and smiles nicely he tries to get up but his body is too exhausted and goes right back down.

"Oh im fine thanks for asking im just a little bit tired no worries go ahead and do whatever you gonna do im fine.."

Kikame says and he lays his head back down staring at the stars.
avatar
kikame*

Posts : 95
RPoints : 107058
Join date : 2012-06-06
Age : 2016
Location : somewhere where ur not

Back to top Go down

Cans

Post  Unknown.You on Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:56 am

I took a feather and tossed it on kikame, then just watched it sparkle and disappear into thin air.

"Now get up!" I said passing him his blade.

---narrator-----

When Kikame stood he felt no pain...In fact he felt better.

_________________
I Love This World so Much I could Just.....:
avatar
Unknown.You
Admin

Posts : 129
RPoints : 107024
Join date : 2012-06-05
Age : 1018
Location : Escaping Reality

http://tagashi.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

kikame

Post  kikame* on Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:59 am

Kikame takes flight his wings feel lighter easier to flap he flies back down.

"Thanks a lot wow i feel a lot better now my arms and legs feel more powerful so um thanks im Kikame nice to meet you again Cans".

Kikame says smiling and tilting his head nicely.
avatar
kikame*

Posts : 95
RPoints : 107058
Join date : 2012-06-06
Age : 2016
Location : somewhere where ur not

Back to top Go down

Re: Role Playing from school

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum